Job Openings at NCA Medical Associates
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) Position Available
We are a primary care clinic looking for a nurse with compassion, heart, and dedication to caring for patients to join our team. North Central Arkansas Medical Associates is a local, privately owned primary care facility, focused on providing the highest quality and personalized care to our patients through value-based care. Our foundation of success is due to our exceptional, dedicated physicians, nurse practitioners and staff who work together as a team to bring high quality care to our patients.
It’s important that each member of our team believes in our core mission which is:
To improve the health of our patients, our families, and our community
with service built around respect, compassion, and professionalism.
- Excellent Insurance Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Pension Plan with Excellent Growth Record
- Life Insurance
- Monday-Friday Work Schedule
As an LPN or RN, you are a member of our practice’s medical team and will have an array of responsibilities that will allow us to continue to provide exceptional care to our patients. You will be primarily part of a physician/nurse practitioner group that provides care to specific empaneled set of patients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be a part of a care team pod that works together to provide specific care management duties for patients by triaging phone messages, making hospital and ER transition phone calls and completing detailed documentation.
- You will be identifying patients from these transitions that will benefit from extended services for improved health outcomes. This is a very critical part to our comprehensive care we provide.
- You will be responsible for day-to-day tasks associated with patients, ensuring pre-visit planning, detailed clinical intake, updating medical records for specialists’ referrals, labs, and radiology results.
- You will evaluate patients, provide nursing care, and execute skilled medical and medications prescribed by physicians.
- You will identify patients to participate in care transformation and care management activities including teaching and implementing care plans for chronic conditions.
- You will be a trustworthy partner for the patient and ensure that they are fully informed and capable of self-care responsibilities at home.
- You will communicate and collaborate with the medical staff team to achieve common patient goals.
- You will maintain detailed medical records in our EMR system.
- Other medical duties as assigned.
+Experience documenting clinical data in EHR system GREENWAY Primesuite a plus.
+Previous Care Management experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You work well in a fast-paced working environment.
- You are a team player wanting to improve the health and wellbeing of all patients!
Salary will be determined on based on knowledge and experience.
If you’re interested in making a difference as a member of our team, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- One location